Award-winning PDF software
Form 14039 Sterling Heights Michigan: What You Should Know
MICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER, PHARMACY. 1501 W CHISHOLM ST HEIGHTS FAMILY PHARMACY. 1518580950 MICHIGAN MEDICAL CENTER OUTPATIENT PHARMACY: SALE OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. (a) When any form of sale relating to the sale of prescription drugs under section 1844 applies to a practitioner or retailer, the practitioner shall be responsible for compliance with this section. (b) A practitioner must maintain in his or her medical record information concerning each prescription drug order under section 1844 that satisfies the requirements of this section, as follows: (c) A practitioner shall include all the following items in the practitioner's record: (1) The name of the person prescribing the drug, other than the practitioner, except that the practitioner may add his or her own designation if the order is for a specific prescription drug only, or for a series of similar prescription drugs or for a single product. The name of a patient who is or will be a dependent of the practitioner, other than the patient's spouse, shall not be included in the record. (2) The date on which the prescription drug order was filled. (3) The name and place of birth of the patient. (4) The signature of the practitioner. (5) The signature of a pharmacy manager in the case of each prescription drug order under section 1844 where a pharmacist is required to complete the order. (6) A brief description of the drug, including what it contains, where it is to be purchased, and how much of it is available. (7) The date of the drug order. (8) The prescriber identification number assigned under section 6303, if a pharmacy manager was required for the prescription drug order. (9) The total price paid for the drug in accordance with the following, if one is required: (d) If a pharmacist is required by section 6303, the pharmacist shall complete a written statement in block lettering not less than one-half of an inch in size and placed in a clear container stating “Pharmacy” and the number of prescriptions and the total price paid under section 1844.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Form 14039 Sterling Heights Michigan, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a Form 14039 Sterling Heights Michigan?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Form 14039 Sterling Heights Michigan aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Form 14039 Sterling Heights Michigan from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.